- Registration at Summit Point Golf and Country Club’s Reception
- Email registration at DestinationMarketing@okadamanila.com
- For hotel guests, reservations may be placed through Resort Services
- For Reward Circle Members, trips may also be scheduled by calling +63 2 8888 0800, +63 2 88880880 or through their Business Development Representatives
Required Details from the Guest Passenger
- Complete Name (Last, First and Middle Name)
- Membership Number (Summit Point or Reward Circle)
- Card Tier (Maharlika, Supreme, Premium, Elite or Prime)
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Preferred Schedule: ( Thur, Sat, Sun; From Okada – 8 AM and 7 PM; From Summit Point – 10 AM and 9 PM)
- Vehicle’s plate number (if parking a vehicle either at Okada Manila or Summit Point)
- Other Requests (schedule at driving range, reservation at an Okada Manila dining outlet, etc)
Shuttle Trip Schedules
Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
From Okada Manila to Summit Point – 8:00am and 7:00pm
From Summit Point to Okada Manila – 10:00am and 9:00pm
Priority Boarding Requirement
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club Members
- Reward Circle Members based on card tier (Maharlika, Supreme, Premium, Elite and Prime)
- Okada Manila Day Tour participants or Regular guests with confirmed bookings at the property.
- Guest passengers must present their membership cards and booking confirmation (digital or printed) prior to boarding.
- In the event that guest passenger fails to show membership card or booking confirmation, Shuttle Service Assistant shall be required to seek approval from Destination Marketing Manager or Supervisor.
- Boarding cancellation can be done 24 hours prior to scheduled trip.
- The free shuttle trip requires minimum of 5 pre-registered passengers from Summit Point to Okada Manila and vice versa.
- Okada Manila has the right to cancel the trip schedule if minimum number of passenger requirements are not met.
- In the event the guest passenger is a no show on the scheduled trip, a warning shall be noted. Incurring a second no show shall restrict the guest to reserve and register from the Summit Point shuttle site.
- The Okada Manila-Summit Point free shuttle service shall facilitate point to point trips only.
- Okada Manila employees and third party vendors are prohibited to onboard. For any special requests or exemptions, an email request must be sent to Destination Marketing Management email address for approval.