Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
1. This promotion is open to Reward Circle members with permanent membership card. Non-members and temporary membership card holders are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. To qualify, members must earn required points from playing at the gaming tables and/ or EGMs in order to get the corresponding prize.
3. Prizes will be limited until supplies last.
Qualifying Points Criteria
1 Gaming Point
21 Dec 2017 to
28 Feb 2018
All Gaming Areas
How to Join
1. New Reward Circle members who join on Dec 21, 2017 to Feb 28, 2018 will get one (1) executive pen upon sign up. Once he/she reaches one (1) gaming point, he/she will be entitled to another pen.
2. No points will be deducted from the member’s account for this promotion.
3. No registration for this promotion is required.
Claiming of Prizes
1. All qualified members for the Okada Manila Executive Pen promo must present their Reward Circle membership card at the Promotional Booth for verification purposes when claiming for prize. This promotion will strictly follow “No membership card, no prize” rule. Prize must be claimed by the member.
2. All qualified members for the Pen will be approached by an assigned Casino Marketing staff to give the prize personally.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all qualified Reward Circle members only. Non-members and temporary membership card holders are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. Participants must be in good standing with Okada Manila, must have a valid membership card, and must not be barred by Okada Manila and/or PAGCOR or any of its licensed casinos.
3. Prizes can only be claimed at the membership and rewards counter within the redemption period only, unless otherwise explicitly stated, from the date of issue; any prize not claimed within this period will be considered null and void.
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non-cashable and non-exchangeable.
5. The following parties are not eligible to participate and/ or win in this promotion and should they win, they shall forfeit all winnings:
I. Persons under twenty one (21) years of age and a student of any school, college or university in the Philippines;
II. Government officials connected directly with the operation of government or any of its agencies and their immediate family (spouses, children and parents);
III. Members of the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police and their immediate family (spouses, children and parents);
IV. Holders of Gaming Employment License (“GEL”) issued by Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR);
V. Members barred by Okada Manila and/or PAGCOR or any of its licensed casinos;
VI. Employees of Okada Manila (regular and casual), personnel and associates of the following:
a. Okada Manila appointed advertising and marketing agencies;
b. Okada Manila vendors and contractors; and
c. Okada Manila affiliated companies.
VII. Immediate family (spouses, children and parents) of Okada Manila employees. It shall be the responsibility of Okada Manila employees to inform their immediate family that they are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
6. By registering and/ or participating in this promotion, you irrevocably and perpetually consent to the use of your name, photographs, videos and/or likeness for promotional purposes by Okada Manila and its agencies without compensation.
7. Okada Manila reserves the right to modify, change and revise the rules, prizes, terms and conditions, and mechanics of this promotion in consultation with Gaming Licensing and Development Department for regulatory approval. This includes but is not limited to the right to postponement, temporarily halt, or terminate the promotion, and/or adjustment of the prize structure, type and distribution at its sole and absolute discretion.
8. Any decision made by Okada Manila shall be final, conclusive and binding on all participants of this promotion.
9. Okada Manila shall not be liable to any persons for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from this promotion.
10. This promotion’s Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Philippines law. The Courts of Philippines shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
11. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. All other versions of these Terms and Conditions are only provided for reference.
12. Reprinting of lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed or illegible vouchers will not be allowed.
13. This promotion will only be valid until supplies last.