Terms and Conditions
1. Membership in Reward Circle (the “Program”) is open to qualified applicants 21 years old and above.
Only individuals are allowed to become a member in the Program. Joint, family and corporate
memberships are not allowed.
2. The following parties are not eligible for membership:
• Patrons under 21 years of age or a student of any school, college or university in the Philippines
• Government officials connected directly with the operation of government or any of its agencies
and their immediate relatives (spouses, children, and parents)
• Members of the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police and their
immediate relatives (spouses, children, and parents)
• Holders of Gaming Employment License issued by PAGCOR
• Patrons barred by Okada Manila and/or PAGCOR or any of its licensed casinos.
• Employees of Okada Manila (regular and casual), personnel and associates of the following:
o Okada Manila-appointed advertising and marketing agencies
o Okada Manila vendors and contractors
o Okada Manila-affiliated companies
• Immediate family (spouses, children, siblings, and parents) of Okada Manila employees. It shall be
the responsibility of Okada Manila employees to inform their immediate relatives that they are not
eligible to participate in the Program.
3. Applicant must present a proof of identification and complete the registration to join the Program.
• For local applicants, present an original and valid government-issued photo ID.
• For foreign applicants, only passport and Alien Certificate of Registry (ACR) ID card will be
accepted as valid identification.
4. The Membership Card is for the sole and exclusive use of the card owner and is non-transferable.
5. Okada Manila has the right to confiscate any card at any time. Damaged cards will not be accepted for
use and must be replaced at the Membership & Rewards Counter. Okada Manila is not responsible for
lost or stolen membership cards or any loss resulting from a lost or stolen card.
6. Members can earn Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points for qualified transactions in the casino,
hotel, spa, clubs, and at participating restaurants and retail outlets.
• The Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Points”
from time to time) earned have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged or sold for
cash or other consideration and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional benefits.
• The terms and conditions upon which the Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points may be
exchanged for rewards, including the number of Circle Points required to be exchanged for any
particular reward and the procedures involved in redemption, shall be determined by
Okada Manila from time to time in its absolute discretion, and such matters may be amended or
changed by Okada Manila from time to time without prior notice.
• Conversion of points to cash is not allowed.
7. Points and benefits are non-transferable and can only be redeemed and availed by the Member.
Points are valid within 12 months from the date earned.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Okada Manila shall be under no obligation to issue a
replacement Card to the Member following its loss, damage, or theft. Should Okada Manila issue a
replacement Card, the Member acknowledges and agrees that Okada Manila shall be entitled to deduct
not less than 300 of Points determined by Okada Manila from time to time from the Member's account as
an administrative fee. In the event that there is insufficient number of Points in the Member's account,
the Member agrees to pay the administrative fee in cash as requested and determined by
Okada Manila from time to time for the replacement Card.
9. By registering and/or participating in Reward Circle and/or any promotion, Member expressly
consents to the use of their name, photographs, videos, and/or likeness for promotional purposes by
Okada Manila and its agencies without compensation.
10. Okada Manila shall not be liable for any mistake in accumulation or calculation of Tier Points,
Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points or the redemption for rewards, whether such mistake results from
technical malfunction, operator’s fault, misrepresentation, or any factor beyond the reasonable control of
Okada Manila or otherwise.
11. All questions, disputes, or discrepancy on Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points or the eligibility
for the Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points accrued will be determined by Okada Manila at its
sole and absolute discretion and such decision shall be conclusive and final.
12. Okada Manila has the sole and absolute discretion in making final decisions on (a) granting the
Membership to any applicant; (b) granting any reward or benefit that a Member may be entitled to; and
(c) any dispute relating to the Membership and the Card. Membership to Reward Circle is a privilege and
not an entitlement.
13. Okada Manila is entitled to terminate a Member’s Membership and/or Card in any of the following
circumstances: (a) if the Member violates any terms and conditions for enjoying the Membership;
or (b) the Member provides untrue or inaccurate information to Okada Manila or uses improper ways in
order to obtain rewards or benefits; or (c) the Member behaves inappropriately in the premises of
Okada Manila or its affiliates. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Okada Manila at its sole
and absolute discretion shall be entitled to terminate the Card and/or the Membership of any Member at
any time with or without prior notice and with or without cause. For the avoidance of doubt, termination of
the Card shall automatically result in the termination of the Membership, and vice-versa.
Upon termination of the Card and/or the Membership, all Tier Points, Circle Points, Lifestyle Points reward
programs, benefits and promotions of that Member shall forthwith be automatically forfeited and deemed
NULL and VOID. The Member shall immediately return the Card and any additional Card to
Okada Manila upon request. Okada Manila shall be under no further obligation to the Member in relation
to the Membership and/or Card.
14. Okada Manila reserves the right to amend or supplement any or all of these terms and conditions from
time to time at its sole and absolute discretion. Okada Manila may notify the Member of any such
amendment or supplement in any manner as it may deem fit. The Member agrees to be bound by such
amendment or supplement unless the Card and any additional Card are returned to Okada Manila for
cancellation before the date upon which any amendment or supplement takes effect.
15. All Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points accumulated in a Member’s account shall automatically
be cancelled without notice in any of the following circumstances: (a) if no gaming activity by the Member
in premises of Okada Manila has been recorded for a consecutive period of 12 months, all accumulated
Tier Points shall be cancelled; b) if the 12-month validity period of Points has lapsed, all earned
Circle Points and Lifestyle Points left unused on the Member’s account shall be cancelled on a
16. Okada Manila employees have the right to request a member to present a valid government-issued
photo identification document in addition to his/her Membership Card when making a transaction.
17. The Card is the property of Okada Manila and must be returned unconditionally and immediately by
members upon Okada Manila’s request.
18. Okada Manila may request members to select a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) in a format as
designated by Okada Manila. Members’ PIN are for their own use only. Members undertake not to
disclose their PIN to any other person or other members under any circumstances. Originals of valid
Identity Cards or travel documents will be required for PIN registration. Members may be required to
provide their PIN upon participating in any promotional activity or Tier Points/Circle Points/Lifestyle Points
redemption for identity verification. Okada Manila may from time to time require Members to reselect
their PIN for security reasons.
19. It is the responsibility of the Member to inform Okada Manila of any change of contact details.
Okada Manila shall not be held liable for any loss incurred by the Member due to Member failing to keep
their contact information up-to-date.
20. The discounts in the form of Circle Points and/or discounts, benefits, entitlements, privileges, and
promotions may be awarded to members when the Card is presented at the time of purchasing selected
products/services offered by the participating merchants by cash or credit card. Members may be
permitted to enjoy the Reward Circle Points Earning/Redemption and/or the benefits as determined from
time to time by Okada Manila and the participating merchants.
21. Okada Manila, its affiliates and any participating merchants, make no guarantees, warranties, or
representations of any kind concerning the Circle Points Earning/Redemption. All Tier Points, Circle
Points, and Lifestyle Points are void where prohibited by applicable local laws or regulations and are
subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
22. Any deposit which had been paid/inserted in the Membership Card (including but not limited to cashless
function) may not be refundable.
23. Okada Manila reserves the right to modify, change, and revise the rules, prizes, terms and conditions,
and mechanics of any promotion with or without prior notice. This includes, but is not limited to, the right
to postpone, temporarily halt, or terminate the promotion, and/or adjust of the prize structure, type, and
distribution at its sole and absolute discretion.
24. Okada Manila has the right to terminate the membership of any individual who:
i. violates the terms and conditions of the Program, attempts to defraud the Program, or illegally
obtains or uses Program Points;
ii. provides false or inaccurate information during membership registration; or
iii. violates the rules or code of conduct of Okada Manila.
25. Okada Manila has the right to communicate with members via email, SMS, telephone, direct mail, and
other channels. Member may request to block any form of notification or communication relative to the
Program upon Member’s request at the Membership & Rewards Counter. The said request must be in the
form of a written request, signed by the Member and delivered to the Membership & Rewards Counter.
26. By using the Card, the Member shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these
terms and conditions as amended and/or supplemented from time to time by Okada Manila.
27. In the event of inconsistency between the English and other language versions of these terms and
conditions, the English version shall prevail.
28. All decisions of Okada Manila in relation to the Program and participation in the Program are final,
conclusive, and binding.
29. For more information on data privacy, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit http://www.okadamanila.com/privacy-policy.