Treat Mom and Dad to a relaxing staycation experience and let them enjoy a special spa and stay date together.
- Room accommodation with a choice of spa therapy for 2:
- 90-minute Spa Therapy
- Ingham Method for 2
- Asian Foot Reflexology for 2
- Php 2,000 worth of dining credit on all open Okada Manila-owned restaurants, except Japanese Kappou Imamura, Ginza Nagaoka, Yu Lei, Okada Lounge, and Okada Dining
- Complimentary pastries at The Lobby Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast for 2
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions:
We are currently enhancing our booking platform.
- Booking period is from May 21 to June 29, 2021.
- Stay period is from May 22 to June 30, 2021.
- Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms on all days of the week.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- 90 min. Spa Therapy with a choice of either Ingham Method or Asian Foot Reflexology for two. Redemption can be either at The Retreat Spa or The Sole Retreat.
- An option to add on a Floral Arrangement is available with Flower Bag at Php 3,640 exclusive of taxes and service charge.
- An option to add on In-Room Dining good for 2 to 3 pax is available at Php 3,000 exclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Permitted guests: As per Department of Tourism advisory no. 6, s. 2021, individuals from 18 to 65 years old, except those with comorbidities or are currently pregnant, may avail of this promotion. Guests below 18 and above 65 years old are required to present a negative result from a RT-PCR test taken not more than 72 hours prior to check in.
- Guests staying in hotel rooms shall register with Okada Manila. Unregistered guests are not allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation to other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charges, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- Booking an appointment to The Retreat Spa or The Sole Retreat is required through +632 8555-5775
- Treatments may be booked from 10 AM to 3 PM only
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangements.
- Standard check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00NN. An additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Please contact +632 8888-0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.
Rest assured, we will get in touch with you as soon as we get your message.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-119594 Series of 2021