Fun by the Bay
Stay two nights and your third night is on us!
- Accommodation in one of our luxurious rooms
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
- Complimentary Valet and Self-parking
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period starts from January 14, 2021 to December 21, 2021
- Stay dates: January 17, 2021 to December 22, 2021
- This promo is valid from Sundays to Thursdays only.
- Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, and Suite room categories.
- Reward Circle Members are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- Permitted guests: As per Department of Tourism advisory no. 10, s. 2021, individuals of all ages, except those under mandatory quarantine or those unable to quarantine in their households, are permitted to go on staycation in Staycation Hotels.
- Mandatory testing: Swab or saliva-based RT-PCR negative result taken not more than 48 hours prior to check in is required for all except for fully vaccinated guests (14 days since receiving the second shot of a two-dose vaccine or the first of a single-dose brand). Fully vaccinated guests are subject to presentation of a Covid-19 domestic vaccination card or a certificate of completion showing the holder's vaccination status.
- Interzonal travel: Staycation guests shall be subject to the rules on interzonal travel between areas under GCQ and MGCQ under the IATF-EID Omnibus Guidelines and stricter restrictions of relevant LGUs; provided, that such travel shall be point to point. Under a point-to-point travel, pit stops or stopovers for eating and other personal necessities are allowed, but no side trips shall be made to other tourism destinations.
- Fully vaccinated international guests arriving in the Philippines who stayed exclusively in “Green” Countries in the past 14 days immediately preceding arrival, will be accommodated after 7 days from date of arrival in the Philippines and upon presentation of negative RT-PCR result conducted on their 5th day, while those coming from non-“Green” countries will be accommodated after 10 days from date of arrival and upon presentation of negative RT-PCR result conducted on their 7th day.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of one (1) additional person per room. The additional fee of Php 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charges, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required online or by phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangements.
- Standard check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00NN. An additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- Only properly registered hotel room guests are allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests staying in hotel rooms shall register with Okada Manila. Unregistered guests are not allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-111919 Series of 2021