Enjoy a staycation with your loved ones, with breakfast for 2
- Room accommodation with breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary Valet and Self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions
- Booking period starts from February 10 to September 29, 2021, extended until September 29, 2021 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Stay dates – February 15 to September 30, 2021, extended until September 30, 2021 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Blackout dates will apply: April 1, 2, 3, and 30, May 1 and 2, June 11 and 12, 2021
- Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- Permitted Guests: As per Department of Tourism administrative order no. 2021-005, individuals of all ages, except those under mandatory quarantine or those unable to quarantine in their households, are permitted to go on staycation in staycation hotels. Participants in events held in staycation hotels are also allowed to check in, provided that they have a confirmed booking and registration in the event, and subject to adherence to the health and safety protocols set in these guidelines.
Mandatory Testing: Staycation guests below 18 and above 65 years of age shall be required to present a negative result from a Rapid Antigen Test conducted within 24 hours, or swab or saliva-based RT–PCR test conducted within 48 hours prior to check-in. The requirement of such test shall apply notwithstanding the absence of a testing requirement by the LGU as a condition for entry into their borders. Fully vaccinated individuals (14 days since receiving the second shot of two-dose vaccine or the first of a single-dose vaccine) who are above 65 years old are not required to undergo Covid-19 test provided that they present their COVID-19 vaccination card issued by a legitimate vaccination establishment.
Interzonal Travel: Staycation guests shall be subject to the rules on interzonal travel between areas under GCQ and MGCQ under the IATF-EID Omnibus Guidelines and stricter restrictions of relevant LGUs provided that such travel shall be point to point. Under a point-to-point travel, pit stops or stopovers for eating and other personal necessities are allowed, but no side trips shall be made to other tourism destinations.
- Rapid antigen test can be taken through our onsite third party testing facility at PHP 1,000+++ per guest.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room. The additional fee of Php 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required online or by phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangements.
- Standard check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00NN. An additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Only properly registered hotel room guests are allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-113545 Series of 2021