Salamat Frontline Heroes
Essential Workers Enjoy an Exclusive Staycation Package with Complimentary Php2,000 Dining Credit!
- Room accommodation
- Php 2,000 worth of dining credit on all open Okada Manila-owned restaurants, except Japanese Kappou Imamura, Ginza Nagaoka, Yu Lei, Okada Lounge, and Okada Dining.
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next room category on weekdays (Upgrade up to Executive suite-only subject to availability)
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary Valet and Self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions
- Booking period starts from March 01 to September 30, 2021, extended until September 30, 2021 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Stay dates from March 2 to November 30, 2021.
- Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms.
- Enjoy lower rates for stays from Mondays through Wednesdays.
- Blackout dates will apply: April 1, 2, 3 and 30, May 1 and 2, June 11 and 12, July 18 and 19, August 20, 21, 27, and 30, October 29, 30, 31, November 1, 2, 29, and 30, 2021.
- Rates are applicable for Frontliners which includes those working from the government, hospitals, clinics, retail (groceries and markets), transport, logistics, banking, hospitality (hotels, restaurants, cafes), and Business Process Outsourcing.
- A company ID, PRC ID or company email is required upon booking and/or upon check in otherwise prevailing rate will apply.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check-in.
- Permitted guests: As per Department of Tourism advisory no. 10, s. 2021, individuals of all ages, except those under mandatory quarantine or those unable to quarantine in their households, are permitted to go on staycation in Staycation Hotels.
- Mandatory testing: Swab or saliva-based RT-PCR negative result taken not more than 48 hours prior to check in is required for all except for fully vaccinated guests (14 days since receiving the second shot of a two-dose vaccine or the first of a single-dose brand). Fully vaccinated guests are subject to presentation of a Covid-19 domestic vaccination card or a certificate of completion showing the holder's vaccination status.
- Interzonal travel: Staycation guests shall be subject to the rules on interzonal travel between areas under GCQ and MGCQ under the IATF-EID Omnibus Guidelines and stricter restrictions of relevant LGUs; provided, that such travel shall be point to point. Under a point-to-point travel, pit stops or stopovers for eating and other personal necessities are allowed, but no side trips shall be made to other tourism destinations.
- Fully vaccinated international guests arriving in the Philippines who stayed exclusively in “Green” Countries in the past 14 days immediately preceding arrival, will be accommodated after 7 days from date of arrival in the Philippines and upon presentation of negative RT-PCR result conducted on their 5th day, while those coming from non-“Green” countries will be accommodated after 10 days from date of arrival and upon presentation of negative RT-PCR result conducted on their 7th day.
- Rapid antigen test can be taken through our onsite third party testing facility at PHP 1,000+++ per guest.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room. The additional fee of Php 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangements.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN. An additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Only properly registered hotel room guests are allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-114653 Series of 2021