Salamat Frontline Heroes
Exclusive Staycation Package for all Essential Workers!
- Room accommodation with breakfast for 2 and rapid antigen for up to 2 persons
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next room category on weekdays (Upgrade up to Executive suite only subject to availability)
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary Valet and Self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions:
Okada Manila prioritizes the safety of its guests and team members. In solidarity with all efforts to curb the rise of COVID 19 cases, the integrated resort will temporarily suspend its property-wide operations until further notice.We are currently enhancing our booking platform.
- Booking period starts from March 1 to June 30, 2021.
- Stay dates from March 2 to November 30, 2021. Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms.
- Enjoy lower rates for stays from Mondays through Wednesdays.
- Blackout dates will apply: April 1, 2, 3 and 30, May 1 and 2, June 11 and 12, July 18 and 19, August 20, 21, 27, and 30, October 29, 30, 31, November 1, 2, 29, and 30, 2021.
- Rates are applicable for Frontliners which includes those working from the government, hospitals, clinics, retail (groceries and markets), transport, logistics, banking, hospitality (hotels, restaurants, cafes), and Business Process Outsourcing.
- A company ID, PRC ID or company email is required upon booking and/or upon check in otherwise prevailing rate will apply.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check in.
- Permitted guests (Individuals of all ages, except those with comorbidities or are currently pregnant.) and guests residing within Nation Capital Region (NCR) and CALABARZON area may avail of this promotion.
- All guests are required to present a negative result from a rapid antigen test conducted on the same day of check-in as outlined in Department of Tourism’s administrative order 2020-006-A. This can be availed through our onsite third-party testing facility or through any testing centers.
- Guests who will have a positive rapid antigen test result will not be allowed to check in, including the companions and will have an option to amend their booking to a future date or get a full refund, excluding the rapid antigen test fee of Php1,000 nett inclusive of taxes and fees per person.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- International guests arriving in the Philippines or guests from abroad will be accommodated after 7 days from date of arrival in the Philippines and presentation of negative RT PCR test result.
- Only couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed to share rooms.
- Any valid government issued ID or passport must be presented upon check in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast and rapid antigen test.
- Additional Php 1,000 nett per person for Antigen Test inclusive of taxes and service charge
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangement.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN. Additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Please contact +632 8888-0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.
Rest assured, we will get in touch with you as soon as we get your message.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-114653 Series of 2021