Salamat Frontline Heroes
Essential Workers Enjoy an Exclusive Staycation Package with Complimentary Php2,000 Dining Credit!
- Room accommodation
- Php 2,000 worth of dining credit on all open Okada Manila owned restaurants, except Japanese Kappou Imamura, Ginza Nagaoka, Yu Lei, Okada Lounge, and Okada Dining.
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next room category on weekdays (Upgrade up to Executive suite only subject to availability)
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary Valet and Self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions:
We are currently enhancing our booking platform.
- Booking period starts from March 1 to June 30, 2021.
- Stay dates from March 2 to November 30, 2021. Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms.
- Enjoy lower rates for stays from Mondays through Wednesdays.
- Blackout dates will apply: April 1, 2, 3 and 30, May 1 and 2, June 11 and 12, July 18 and 19, August 20, 21, 27, and 30, October 29, 30, 31, November 1, 2, 29, and 30, 2021.
- Rates are applicable for Frontliners which includes those working from the government, hospitals, clinics, retail (groceries and markets), transport, logistics, banking, hospitality (hotels, restaurants, cafes), and Business Process Outsourcing.
- A company ID, PRC ID or company email is required upon booking and/or upon check in otherwise prevailing rate will apply.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check-in.
- Permitted guests: As per Department of Tourism advisory no. 6, s. 2021, individuals from 18 to 65 years old, except those with comorbidities or are currently pregnant, may avail of this promotion. Guests below 18 and above 65 years old are required to present a negative result from a RT-PCR test taken not more than 72 hours prior to check in.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of one (1) additional person per room. The additional fee of Php 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charges, exclusive.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangements.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN. An additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Only properly registered hotel room guests are allowed to occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Please contact +632 8888-0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.
Rest assured, we will get in touch with you as soon as we get your message.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-114653 Series of 2021