Balik Pinas Staycation Treat
Up to 30% discount to our OFWs, balikbayans, and even other nationalities!
- Room accommodation with set menu breakfast in Kiapo
- Complimentary Php 2,000 worth of dining credits in Kiapo and on other selected Okada Manila-owned restaurants, except Kappou Imamura, Ginza Nagaoka, and Yu Lei.
- Welcome cocktail drink
- 30-minute foot massage
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions
- Booking period: February 11 – June 29, 2022
- Stay dates: February 15 – June 30, 2022
- Blackout dates will apply: February 25 and 26; April 13–17, 29 and 30; May 1 and 2; June 10 to 12, 2022.
- Promo applicable to Deluxe and Suite room categories.
- Offer valid for OFW, returning Filipinos, and other nationalities.
- Boarding pass or Philippine passport with a stamp valid within the last 30 days must be presented upon check-in. Plane Ticket is also acceptable 30 days from arrival or departure date. Otherwise, the published rate will apply.
- Offer not valid for group reservations.
- Reward Circle members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards upon check-in. Fully vaccinated guests are those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after having administered a single-dose vaccine.
- Guests 17 yrs. old and below are allowed provided that they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated guest.
- Department of Tourism and IATF staycation guidelines that are in effect during the guest's stay will apply. Kindly refer to the updated government guidelines.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of one (1) additional person per room. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charges, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit booking.okadamanila.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call +632 8888 0777.
- Any cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours prior to arrival date (3 PM local time), or in the event of no-show, will incur one (1) night’s room charge subject to prevailing service charge and taxes.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 noon. Additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-136826, Series of 2022