Enjoy a lavish staycation with complimentary dinner at Barbecue at Cove Manila.
- Room accommodation with complimentary Sundown Barbeque Dining Experience for 1 – 4 persons, corresponding to the number of booked guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
- Complimentary self-parking/valet parking
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period starts from June 24 to August 28, 2021
- Stay period is from June 25 to August 29, 2021
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- Permitted Guests: As per Department of Tourism administrative order no. 2021-005, individuals of all ages, except those under mandatory quarantine or those unable to quarantine in their households, are permitted to go on staycation in staycation hotels. Participants in events held in staycation hotels are also allowed to check in, provided that they have a confirmed booking and registration in the event, and subject to adherence to the health and safety protocols set in these guidelines.
Mandatory Testing: Staycation guests below 18 and above 65 years of age shall be required to present a negative result from a Rapid Antigen Test conducted within 24 hours, or swab or saliva-based RT–PCR test conducted within 48 hours prior to check-in. The requirement of such test shall apply notwithstanding the absence of a testing requirement by the LGU as a condition for entry into their borders. Fully vaccinated individuals (14 days since receiving the second shot of two-dose vaccine or the first of a single-dose vaccine) who are above 65 years old are not required to undergo Covid-19 test provided that they present their COVID-19 vaccination card issued by a legitimate vaccination establishment.
Interzonal Travel: Staycation guests shall be subject to the rules on interzonal travel between areas under GCQ and MGCQ under the IATF-EID Omnibus Guidelines and stricter restrictions of relevant LGUs provided that such travel shall be point to point. Under a point-to-point travel, pit stops or stopovers for eating and other personal necessities are allowed, but no side trips shall be made to other tourism destinations.
- Rapid antigen test can be taken through our onsite third party testing facility at PHP 1,000+++ per guest.
- This offer is available from Friday to Sunday only.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- The Hotel’s standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN. Additional fee applies for early and/or late check-out requests.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room per night. Additional fee of Php 1,800 subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast, will apply.
- Additional Barbecue at Cove Manila can be availed at appropriate rates. A valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking to secure the reservation. This will be charged with your entire stay's room rates, taxes, and applicable fees at the time of booking. Failure to obtain approval from your respective bank will result to the cancellation of this booking.
- Any cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours prior to arrival date (3 PM local time), or in the event of no-show, will incur 1 night’s room charge subject to prevailing service charge and taxes.
- Rates are subject to prevailing taxes and service charge.
- Only properly registered guests may occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Barbecue at Cove Manila is available from Friday to Sunday, from 5 to 10 PM.
- Offer is inclusive of 2 non-alcoholic drinks or 2 bottles of San Miguel Light/San Miguel Pale Pilsen.
- Strictly no leftovers. Leftover food will be charged based on its regular a la carte price.
- This offer is a managed buffet. Kitchen/Service Staff serves the dish the guest chooses on the display.
- Advanced reservation is required. Please call +632 8555 5799 or email RestaurantReservation@okadamanila.com for your table reservation.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-121959 Series of 2021