Chill and Grill at Okada Manila
Excite the senses with our staycation and complimentary barbecue feast package!
- Room accommodation with complimentary barbecue dining experience for 1 – 4 persons, corresponding to the number of booked guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
- Complimentary self-parking/valet parking
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period starts from October 4 to December 21, 2021.
- Stay dates start from October 5 to December 22, 2021.
- Reward Circle Members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at the point of check-in.
- Permitted guests: As per the Department of Tourism, individuals of all ages are permitted to go on staycation in staycation hotels. Fully vaccinated guests (14 days since receiving the second shot of a two-dose vaccine or after receiving a single-dose brand) must present a Covid-19 domestic vaccination card or a certificate of completion showing the cardholder's vaccination status in lieu of testing. Swab or saliva-based RT-PCR negative result taken not more than 48 hours prior to check-in is required for non-fully vaccinated individuals.
- This offer is available from Friday to Sunday only.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- The Hotel’s standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN. Additional fee applies for early and/or late check-out requests.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room per night. Additional fee of Php 1,800 subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast, will apply.
- Additional barbecue dining experience can be availed at appropriate rates. A valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking to secure the reservation. This will be charged with your entire stay's room rates, taxes, and applicable fees at the time of booking. Failure to obtain approval from your respective bank will result to the cancellation of this booking.
- Barbecue dining experience can be at Cove Manila or Barbecue by the Bay depending on the weather condition.
- Any cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours prior to arrival date (3 PM local time), or in the event of no-show, will incur 1 night’s room charge subject to prevailing service charge and taxes.
- Rates are exclusive of prevailing taxes and service charge.
- Only properly registered guests may occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Barbecue dining experience is available from Friday to Sunday, from 5 to 10 PM.
- Offer is inclusive of 2 non-alcoholic drinks or 2 bottles of San Miguel Light/San Miguel Pale Pilsen.
- Strictly no leftovers. Leftover food will be charged based on its regular a la carte price.
- This offer is a managed buffet. Kitchen/Service Staff serves the dish the guest chooses on the display.
- Advanced reservation is required. Please call +632 8555 5799 or email RestaurantReservation@okadamanila.com for your table reservation.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128478 Series of 2021