Mom and Dad's Grand Day Out
Enjoy your special day with a staycation at Okada Manila, complete with flowers and a foot massage for 2.
Offer starts at PHP 15,505 nett with up to 25% off!
- Room accommodation
- Floral arrangement from Les Fleurs
- 30-min. foot massage for 2 at The Sole Retreat served with afternoon tea after the treatment
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions
- Booking period: April 26 – June 29, 2022
- Stay dates: April 27 – June 30, 2022
- Blackout dates will apply: May 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, June 10, 11, and 12
- Promo applicable to Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms on all days of the week.
- 30-min. spa therapy with a choice of either Ingham Method or Asian Foot Reflexology for two.
- Booking appointment with The Sole Retreat is required through +632 8555-5775
- Treatments may be booked from 2PM to 6PM only.
- Reward Circle members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check-in.
- Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards upon check-in. Fully vaccinated guests are those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after getting administered with a single-dose vaccine.
- Guests 17 yrs. old and below are allowed entry provided that they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated guest.
- Department of Tourism and IATF staycation guidelines that are in effect during the guest's stay will apply. Kindly refer to the updated government guidelines.
- Guests are required to inform Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Only properly registered guests may occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages, at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room upon reaching maximum room capacity. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangement.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 noon. Additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-141820, Series of 2022