FIND THE STARS
in Okada Manila
Take photos with all 5 life-sized stars within
Manila’s grand icon and get a chance to win amazing prizes!
● Find the 5 life-sized stars inside Okada Manila and take a photo with each star.
● Upload all 5 photos in 1 post and put the location where you found each star. Only 1 post per user is allowed.
● In the caption, answer the question, “What makes Okada Manila a 5-star integrated resort?”
● Use the hashtags #FindTheStarsAtOkada and #5Stars1OkadaManila in your post and make sure your profile is set to public.
● 5 winners will be selected per week and will be awarded gift vouchers from the Forbes five-star The Retreat Spa.
This is Okada Manila’s 4th year as a Forbes 5-star integrated resort. The first time that we received this prestigious rating was in 2020.
The Sole Retreat
The Sole Retreat Spa and Reflexology center offers head-to-toe beauty and wellness treatments for guests who need a refresher from the outside world. It is an extension of Okada Manila’s Forbes 5-star rated spa and wellness center, The Retreat Spa.
Did you know that Okada Manila currently has a total of 17 signature restaurants? You can visit www.okadamanila.com/dine to view our updated menus!
Crystal Corridor (near Jollibee)
Okada Manila's projection mapping installation projects up to 6k resolution with brightness of over 40k lumens in some areas, producing life-like visuals. This view can be enjoyed hourly 6:30 to 8:30 PM Mondays to Wednesdays and 6:30 to 9:30 PM Thursdays to Sundays.
The Fountain Foyer is a grand entrance that leads directly to Okada Manila’s most iconic feature, The Fountain. Most people don’t know that this multicolor dancing water feature is also sustainable, producing 0% water waste with Okada Manila’s unique water filtration system. It takes approximately 4 years of performances before the water needs to be replaced again.