Enjoy a picture-perfect endless summer at Cove Manila, where you can splash around in all-weather indoor pools, relax in luxury cabanas, and experience five-star amenities you can only find in Okada Manila.
Terms and Conditions
● Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards. Fully vaccinated guests are those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after having administered a single-dose vaccine.
● Guests 17 years old and below are allowed entry provided that they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated guest.
● This offer is available most Saturdays to Sundays.
● Should the value of the items ordered exceeds the complimentary set snack or set meal inclusion, the bearer must pay the difference.
● Prior booking is required. For reservations, kindly contact us at +632 8555 5775 or at +632 8888 0 777. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
● This offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
● Daycation for deluxe to premium suite guests is subject to a discounted rate plus consumable based on table/cabana chosen.
● Daycation for executive suites to villa guests is complimentary. Consumable is not required and free seating is available. Guest may opt for a table or cabana with the required consumables.
● Additional unregistered companions of in-house guests may “daycation” subject to applicable day visitor guest rates.
● Refundable locker rental fee and ID will be requested in exchange for locker use. In the event that the guest loses the locker key, the rental fee is forfeited and ID will be returned.
● Capacity per table or cabana set-up is in compliance with IATF guidelines.
● Portion of unrealized set snack or set meal inclusion is non-refundable.
● Daycation Sessions are as follows: Serene (8:00am-11:30am); Siesta (12:00noon to 3:30pm); Sunset (4:00pm-7:30pm); Spectacular (8:00am to 7:30pm).
● If a guest opts to convert to all-day Spectacular Daycation, the guest needs to pay the rate difference of daycation level and food and beverage consumables.