Hanami in the City
Experience the beauty of the cherry blossom season
with engaging activities and exciting performances!
Kimono Experience • Live Entertainment • Workshops
March 3 – 26
1 – 9 PM
The Fountain Foyer
Japanese Nail Art
Saturday – Sunday
|LED Fan Dancers||Music Performer|
Modern Japanese Bag Decorating
Japanese Fan Making
How To Join
● Every PHP 1,000 worth of single or accumulated (maximum 2) receipts entitles a guest to 1 sakura workshop.
● Every PHP 2,000 worth of single or accumulated (maximum 2) receipts entitles a guest to a 15-minute kimono experience or nail art.
● Every PHP 1,500 worth of single or accumulated (maximum 2) receipts entitles a guest to 1 sakura workshop.
● Every PHP 2,500 worth of single or accumulated (maximum 2) receipts entitles a guest to a 15-minute kimono experience or nail art.
New Sign Up
● New Reward Circle members who signed up from March 4 to 27, 2023 are automatically entitled to 1 workshop kit of their choice.
● Direct booking checked-in guest (bookings coming from our website or reservations team via phone call or email) are entitled to 2 sakura workshops or 1 kimono experience of their choice (front office will provide the stubs upon guest’s check-in).
● Walk-in guests can purchase sakura stubs at the Lobby Lounge. A PHP 700 sakura stub earns access to 3 sakura workshops and 1 kimono experience or nail art.
Terms and Conditions
● Every guest can earn a maximum of 4 stubs per transaction.
● Receipts may be accumulated but only a maximum of 2 receipts per transaction will be honored.
● Receipts are valid for the whole event duration from March 3 to 26, 2023.
● Only transaction receipts earned through cash, credit/debit card, and OkadaPay will be accepted.
● Valid receipts and sakura stubs are redeemable for the whole activation period. All receipts will be stamped as redeemed.
● Receipts from sakura stubs bought from the Lobby Lounge cannot be used to redeem additional sakura stubs.
● A workshop kit will be given upon registration for those who will attend the workshop.
● Halo voucher should be used on the same day of issuance, otherwise it will be forfeited.
● Activity kits and stubs are transferrable, except for Halo vouchers.
● Lost workshop stubs and kits will not be replaced.
● In case of dispute, the decision of Tiger Resorts Leisure and Entertainment, Inc. in congruence with DTI is considered final and irrevocable
Take A Snap
● Promo is open to the public.
● Guests must upload their selfie with Sakura Festival Decorations on their Facebook or Instagram account, with the caption: #OkadaSakura2023
● The post should be set to public.
● Proof of post should be presented at the registration area.
● Prizes (Okada Manila-branded items) may be claimed at the redemption area.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-161738 Series of 2023