Stay, Dine, and Unwind
Indulge in a complete Okada Manila experience with PHP2,000 dining credits thrown in.
- Room accommodation
- PHP 2,000 worth of dining credit in all open Okada Manila owned restaurants, except Japanese Ginza Nagaoka, Okada Lounge, Okada Dining, and Perlas Dining.
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period: July 29 – November 27, 2022
- Stay dates: August 1 – November 28, 2022
- Promo applicable to Grand Deluxe, Junior Suite, Premium Suite, Executive Suite, and Manila Bay Suite rooms, Mondays to Thursdays only.
- Blackout dates apply: August 22, 29; October 31; November 1 and 2.
- Dining credits can be redeemed up to check-out date only.
- Reward Circle members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check-in.
- Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards upon check-in. Fully vaccinated guests are those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after having administered a single-dose vaccine.
- Unvaccinated guests, including minors who are not yet fully vaccinated, will not be allowed entry.
- Department of Tourism and IATF staycation guidelines that are in effect during the guest's stay will apply. Kindly refer to the updated government guidelines.
- Only properly registered guests may occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises or disqualified from our programs and promotions or may be held liable for damages at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- Maximum of 1 additional person per room upon reaching maximum room capacity. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast.
- Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit www.okadamanila.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangement.
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 noon. Additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-148146 Series of 2022.
Experience next level rewards
Stay, play, dine, shop, party and unwind. Get recognized and rewarded for everything you do at Okada Manila. As a member, get access to various resort-wide perks and upgraded benefits with our Reward Circle membership tiers.