Yuletide Staycation Deal
Avail our Yuletide offer and get free vouchers from
Okada Manila restaurants, PLAY and The Sole Retreat.
- • PHP 2,000 worth of dining credits on all Okada Manila-owned restaurants, except Ginza Nagaoka, Perlas Dining, Okada Lounge, and Okada Dining.
- • One-time PLAY voucher with access for 2
- • One-time 30 min. Foot Massage for 2 adults at The Sole Retreat
- • Turndown Service
- • 15% off on best available room rate on your next visit
- • Complimentary WIFI access
- • Complimentary valet and self-parking
- • Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (for calls to mobile numbers, NDD and IDD appropriate rates apply)
Terms and Conditions:
- • Booking period: November 18, 2022 – January 14, 2023
- • Stay dates: November 19, 2022 – January 15, 2023
- • Blackout dates will apply: November 29, December 23 – 24, 30 – 31, 2022.
- • Promo is applicable to select rooms, from Deluxe up to Executive Suites on all days of the week.
- • 30 min. Spa Therapy with a choice of either Ingham Method or Asian Foot Reflexology for two.
- o Booking appointment to The Sole Retreat is required through +632 8555-5775
- o Treatment schedule is available from 11AM to 3PM only.
- • Reward Circle members and new signups are entitled to earn points upon presenting their membership card at point of check-in.
- • Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards upon check-in. Fully vaccinated guests are
those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after having administered a single-dose vaccine.
- • Unvaccinated guests, including minors who are not yet fully vaccinated, will not be allowed entry.
- • Department of Tourism and IATF staycation guidelines that are in effect during the guest's stay will apply. Kindly refer to the updated government guidelines.
- • Only properly registered guests may occupy or stay in hotel rooms.
- • Guests shall not sell, transfer, or share the hotel room booking or accommodation with other persons or occupants without permission from Okada Manila. Violators may be banned from the premises, disqualified from our programs and promotions, or may be held liable for damages at the sole discretion of Okada Manila.
- • Guests are required to inform the Okada Manila management as soon as they become aware that they have COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms. Since Okada Manila is not a quarantine facility, we may require guests with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 to immediately leave the premises.
- • Any valid government-issued ID or passport must be presented upon check-in.
- • Maximum of 1 additional person per room upon reaching maximum room capacity. The additional fee of PHP 1,800 per room per night is subject to prevailing taxes and service charge, exclusive of breakfast.
- • Prior reservation is required via online or through phone. You may visit booking.okadamanila.com or email email@example.com. You may also call +632 8888-0-777.
- • This is a Book-and-Buy arrangement. Full payment through credit card is required upon booking and is non-refundable but may be rebooked subject to applicable charges such as rate difference. This promo is not applicable for credit arrangement.
- • Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 noon. Additional fee applies for early check-in and/or late check-out requests.
- • This offer cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions during the same period and this offer is not valid for group reservations.
- • Senior citizens may avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-155522 Series of 2022
Experience next level rewards
Stay, play, dine, shop, party and unwind. Get recognized and rewarded for everything you do at Okada Manila. As a member, get access to various resort-wide perks and upgraded benefits with our Reward Circle membership tiers.