an inspired approach to creative learning
PLAY stands for “Purposeful Learning and Activities for the Young.” As Okada Manila’s family-friendly indoor fun facility for the young and the young-at-heart, it offers a full line of dedicated learning programs aimed at enhancing the holistic development of children—it promises a lot more than just a fun-filled playday.
8 Fun Neighborhoods
PLAY is designed to become a multi-functional platform that addresses the recreation and learning needs of kids aged 1-16 years old. It boasts of eight (8) purpose-built play areas or neighborhoods that reward kids with the fun and adventure they crave for, no matter what age they are in.
- Wizard’s Den, an interactive video game space where kids use gestures to defeat mythical creatures.
- Mini Steps & Mini Me, a dedicated play and learning space for children aged 0-3 years old.
- Little Town, which allows children hands-on play in a banking, postal, school, grocery and home environment to gain valuable learning and practical experience of every day grown-up life.
- Little Park, a two-level playground and maze where toddlers can spend their limitless energy and explore their physical strength.
- Sports Zone, an active zone with artificial grass court for sports games.
- Janguru, a multi-level playground and maze for kids over 110 centimeters.
- The Stage, where kids can unleash their inner performer and cultivate their singing, dancing, acting, and public speaking skills.
- My Party Place, a gaming and events space that can host birthday parties, corporate events, team-building activities, or any special occasion.
It will also have several other features, like child-friendly comfort rooms, an emergency response team composed of first-aid qualified PLAY coaches and marshals, a snack bar, a kiddie gift shop, and over 30 closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras to ensure that kids will have all the fun they want within a convenient, safe, and secure environment.
Comprehensive Learning Programs
Managed by certified expert coaches and licensed teachers trained to provide guests the highest standard of care and fun learning, PLAY features dedicated learning programs designed to address the developmental needs of children, which include:
- Colors and Creations, an arts and crafts program designed to develop creativity and imagination by improving the use of fine motor skills through detailing, color coordination and artistic impression plus work behavior like sitting tolerance, focus and concentration.
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow, a program aimed at enhancing the child’s development as they explore the world around them. This also includes sessions for caregivers to stay updated and improve their communication, child-minding and domestic engineering skills, as well as one-on-one sessions for specific academic tutorial (e.g., math, science, and reading) and special needs therapy (i.e., occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy).
- Music and Movement, which helps harness and showcase the natural talent of kids through group sessions focused on dance, music, and the performing arts.
- Life Skills, where kids are trained on classes that focus on practical matters, such as social graces, good housekeeping, creative writing skills, anti-bullying, natural remedies, aromatherapy, and personal nutrition.
See your child fulfill early life milestones while they slide down giant chutes, conquer padded obstacle courses, put basketballs through a hoop, play pretend grocery shopping with other kids their age, and sing and dance to their hearts delight at PLAY, Okada Manila’s latest play space and multi-functional learning arena.
Call: +632 8555-5779