Updated 3/15/2020, 1:00PM
In support of the Philippine government's directive to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and PAGCOR's memorandum for all licensed casinos and gaming sites in the NCR, Okada Manila's gaming floor operations will be temporarily suspended starting midnight, March 15, until further notice.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. In line with keeping Okada Manila free from COVID-19, we will keep implementing strengthened precautionary measures across the property while coordinating with city health officials:
- Thermal scanning at all property entry points
- Round the clock sanitation across the premises
- Access to medical care should anyone need it
- Availability of hand sanitizers at key locations, including Okada Manila vehicles
- Having a dedicated team of emergency medical personnel and vehicles on standby
We here at Okada Manila remain committed to providing the best experiences for all our visitors and guests. For the time being, everyone is welcome to enjoy other attractions in the integrated resort.