As Okada Manila’s family-friendly indoor fun facility for the young and the young-at-heart, it offers a full line of dedicated learning programs aimed at enhancing the holistic development of children—it promises a lot more than just a fun-filled playday.
8 Fun Neighborhoods
PLAY is designed to become a multi-functional platform that addresses the recreation and learning needs of kids aged 1-16 years old. It boasts of eight (8) purpose-built play areas or neighborhoods that reward kids with the fun and adventure they crave for, no matter what age they are in.
- Wizard’s Den, an interactive video game space where kids use gestures to defeat mythical creatures.
- Mini Steps & Mini Me, a dedicated play and learning space for children aged 0-3 years old.
- Little Town, which allows children hands-on play in a banking, postal, school, grocery and home environment to gain valuable learning and practical experience of every day grown-up life.
- Little Park, a two-level playground and maze where toddlers can spend their limitless energy and explore their physical strength.
- Sports Zone, an active zone with artificial grass court for sports games.
- Janguru, a multi-level playground and maze for kids over 110 centimeters.
- The Stage, where kids can unleash their inner performer and cultivate their singing, dancing, acting, and public speaking skills.
- My Party Place, a gaming and events space that can host birthday parties, corporate events, team-building activities, or any special occasion.
It will also have several other features, like child-friendly comfort rooms, an emergency response team composed of first-aid qualified PLAY coaches and marshals, a snack bar, a kiddie gift shop, and over 30 closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras to ensure that kids will have all the fun they want within a convenient, safe, and secure environment.
Comprehensive Learning Programs
Managed by certified expert coaches and licensed teachers trained to provide guests the highest standard of care and fun learning, PLAY features dedicated learning programs designed to address the developmental needs of children, which include:
- Colors and Creations, an arts and crafts program designed to develop creativity and imagination by improving the use of fine motor skills through detailing, color coordination and artistic impression plus work behavior like sitting tolerance, focus and concentration.
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow, a program aimed at enhancing the child’s development as they explore the world around them. This also includes sessions for caregivers to stay updated and improve their communication, child-minding and domestic engineering skills, as well as one-on-one sessions for specific academic tutorial (e.g., math, science, and reading) and special needs therapy (i.e., occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy).
- Music and Movement, which helps harness and showcase the natural talent of kids through group sessions focused on dance, music, and the performing arts.
- Life Skills, where kids are trained on classes that focus on practical matters, such as social graces, good housekeeping, creative writing skills, anti-bullying, natural remedies, aromatherapy, and personal nutrition.
See your child fulfill early life milestones while they slide down giant chutes, conquer padded obstacle courses, put basketballs through a hoop, play pretend grocery shopping with other kids their age, and sing and dance to their hearts delight at PLAY, Okada Manila’s latest play space and multi-functional learning arena.
Terms and Conditions
- PLAY at Okada Manila is open daily from 10 AM to 10 PM, Friday to Sunday (registration opens at 9:30 AM) and 12:30 PM to 7:30 PM, Monday to Thursday (registration opens at 12 NN).
- Admission is by PLAY Pass only. PLAY Pass is not valid for multiple entries.
- Both the child and accompanying adult must secure a PLAY Pass before entry. An adult shall be the parent or guardian who must be ages 18 and above.
- A PLAY Access is inclusive of 2 hours’ playtime inside the facility. An extension of playtime shall be charged the equivalent of a PLAY Access. Children under 6 years old and children with special needs must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must remain inside throughout the duration of the visit. Children found without an adult may be removed without refund or compensation.
a. An adult shall attend to and supervise a child aged 4 and below at all times (1:1).
b. An adult can attend to a maximum of three (3) children ages 5 and up (1:3).
- Children ages 9-17 are allowed to enter without being accompanied by an adult, but an adult must be present during the child’s check-in and check-out.
- Children that are sick or have had a fever (and not on fever-reducing medication) within the last 24 hours, or have had any recent exposure to a contagious illness shall not be allowed entry.
- Parent/guardian who registered the child at entry is the only one allowed to leave and exit with the child.
- No drop-offs and no in and out privileges (not applicable to PLAY Pass holders over 9 years old).
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to claim their children 15 minutes before closing time. If the child is not claimed 15 minutes after closing time, the management shall be constrained to turn over the child to the relevant government agency or appropriate non-government agency.
- All guests, whether children or adults, shall wear grip socks while in the PLAY area. Socks are available for purchase from the retail counter. Guests using the slides are required to wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Do not leave valuables in the day lockers or shoe cubbies.
- Please ensure that the child is not wearing loose jewelry and clothes worn must not have any metallic rivets, buttons on the back pocket, or designs that may scratch other children or surfaces.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
No food or beverage is allowed.
- No rough-housing, fighting, or bullying. Aggressive or abusive behavior by any guest at PLAY, whether a child or an adult, will not be tolerated. Management reserves the right without refund or compensation to remove any guest whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- No swearing, offensive language, gestures.
- No clothing with rude or offensive graphics.
- No pets are allowed.
- Commercial photography and filming are strictly prohibited.
- Dangerous materials, explosives, drugs, weapons, and/or sharp objects are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to alter any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Operating hours and schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Parent/guardian voluntarily assumes all risk of death and injury and all responsibility for loss or theft of personal belongings, damage or liability.
- Parent/guardian shall be liable to compensate the company for any damage caused by them or by their children.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry once the facility reaches its maximum guest capacity.
- Management and staff shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to life and property.
- Entry constitutes guest’s consent to be photographed, videotaped, filmed and/or recorded, without payment of any consideration. Okada Manila may use the foregoing or the guest’s image or likeness, in any live or recorded video display, photograph, publicity material or website.
- Okada Manila reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Safety protocols issued by the IATF or Paranaque LGU are enforced.
|Per Person||Rates (Php)|
|2-hour child access||588 nett|
|Guardian 2 hour access (18+)||288 nett|
Guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to present vaccination cards. Fully vaccinated guests are those who are at least 2 weeks from their second dose (for 2-dose vaccines) or at least 1 week after having administered a single-dose vaccine.
Guests 17 years old and below are allowed entry provided that they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated guest.