Okada Manila aims to delight and excite our guests with memorable, fun, and entertaining gaming experiences through Responsible Gaming. We are committed to the prevention of problem and underage gambling in both our resort and Okada Online Casino.
Problem gambling (or ludomania, but usually referred to as "gambling addiction") is an urge to gamble continuously despite harmful negative consequences or a desire to stop. Problem gambling is often defined by whether harm is experienced by the gambler or others, rather than by the gambler's behavior.
Problem Gambling Signs and Impact
Problems caused by excessive gambling are not only financial, but may also have a negative impact on the individual, their families, and to society at large.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be at risk of developing a gambling problem:
1. Did you borrow money to gamble?
2. Did you gamble or lose more than what you can afford?
3. Are you chasing losses?
4. Are you lying about how money is spent?
5. Are you gambling to forget problems?
6. Are you neglecting your family, your health, or your basic needs for the sake of gambling?
7. Have you considered committing illegal acts to finance your gambling habit?
Okada Online Casino (“OOC”)
OOC refers to the placing of bets through a server-based system anywhere within the Philippines. OOC may be a form of entertainment, but uncontrolled usage of OOC may have a negative influence on the player.
Underage Online Gambling Protection
As we are committed to the prevention of underage gambling, we follow these important guidelines to protect minors when they access OOC devices:
1. Protect devices with a password.
2. Keep OOC username and password private.
• Do not use auto-fill for login details.
• Disable the save password option.
• Log out from the OOC website when gaming session is completed.
3. Install parental control software to prevent access to OOC site.
4. Educate minors on the harmful effects of online gaming.
There are two (2) types of exclusion program:
1. The applicant may apply for a self-exclusion from any gaming establishment operated and regulated by PAGCOR for a period of six (6) months, one (1) year, or five (5) years. After completion of the exclusion period, the self-exclusion order will be lifted automatically.
2. A self-exclusion period for the first six (6) months is irrevocable.
3. The applicant may re-apply for exclusion (RG Form 2) by putting a check mark on the re-application box in the application form.
b. Family Exclusion
1. Immediate family members such as parent, child at least 18 years old, or spouse may request for a family exclusion for a period of six (6) months, one (1) year, or three (3) years.
2. Upon expiration, the family exclusion order will be lifted automatically.
3. The applicant may re-apply for exclusion (RG Form 3) by putting a check mark on the re-application box in the application form.
To apply for an exclusion, please visit: http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/exclusion2.php.
Help is at hand if you or someone you know needs a listening ear or requires information and assistance on gambling problems.
Life Change Recovery Center
Dr. Randy Misael S. Dellosa
#105 Scout Rallos Street,
Barangay Sacred Heart,
Kamuning, Quezon City
Hotline No.: +63 917 520 3509/ 922 877 5972
Telephone No.: +63 2 8921 3597
Email: [email protected]
Roads and Bridges to Recovery
Metro Psych Facility
#520 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, MayBunga, Pasig City
Telephone No.: +63 2 8643 6006/ +63 2 8643 6056/ +63 2 8640 8395/ +63 2 8643 5788
Mobile No.: +63 920 953 8629
Cebu Metro Psych Facility
Upper Malibu Beach Street,
Subangdaku, Mandaue City
Tel. Nos.: +63 32 344 2141/ +63 32 344 2112/+63 32 344 2142
Mobile No.: +63 920 947 0270
Bridges of Hope Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.
364, Aguirre Ave., Phase 3, BF Homes, Parañaque City
Telephone No.: +63 2 7622 0193
Mobile No.: +63 917 509 8826
Quezon City Branch
12 Orestes Lane, Mariposa Road,
Barangay Bagong Lipunan ng Crame, Quezon City
Tel. No.: +63 2 7622 0193
Mobile Nos.: +63 917 509 8826
Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City
Mobile No.: +63 917 154 4210/ +63 919 006 9987
32-7 Flora Ave. Extn,
Nepo Center, Angeles City,
Telephone No.: +63 45 436 5835
Mobile No.: +63 917 303 5540 / +63 908 864 1712
General Luna St.,
Lipa City, Batangas 4217
Telephone No.: +63 43 781 8991
Mobile No.: +63 917 154 4210
44 Dama de Noche St.,
Brgy San Carlos,
Telephone No.: +63 2 7725 5514
Mobile No.: +63 917 502 2892
Los Banos Branch
Jamboree Rd, PCAARRD,
Los Banos, Laguna
Telephone No.: +63 49 310 9214
Mobile No.: +63 917 589 8181
Rd 3775, Buhay na Tubig,
Imus, Cavite 4103
Telephone No.: +63 46 884 6272
Mobile No.: +63 961 552 1650/ +63 917 176 4873
Pursuant to law and regulations, the persons stated below are prohibited from entering, staying, and/ or playing in the casino gaming areas and online gaming website:
1. Government officials connected directly with the operation of the Government or any of its agencies;
2. Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, including the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police;
3. Persons under 21 years of age or students of any school, college, or university in the Philippines; and
4. Persons included in the National Database of Restricted Persons.
Financiers/ loan sharks and the like are prohibited from roaming in the casino/ gaming premises and offering loans to players.
For more information on Responsible Gaming please visit http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/responsible.php or email to [email protected]