Reward Circle Loyalty Program
Terms & Conditions
1. Membership in RC (the “Program”) is open to qualified individuals who are 21 years old and above. Joint, family and corporate memberships are not allowed.
2. The following parties are not eligible for membership:
- 2.1. Government officials connected directly with the operation of government or any of its agencies;
- 2.2. Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, including the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police; and
- 2.3. Persons under 21 years of age or student at any school, college, or university in the Philippines; and
- 2.4. Holders of Gaming Employment License issued by Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (“PAGCOR”);
- 2.5. Any person who is included in the list of:
- 2.5.1. PAGCOR’s National Database of Restricted Persons;
- 2.5.2. Okada Manila banned personalities; and
- 2.5.3. Such other list that may be issued by PAGCOR or Okada Manila from time to time.
- 2.6. Employees of Okada Manila (regular and casual), personnel and associates of the following:
- 2.6.1. Okada Manila appointed advertising and marketing agencies;
- 2.6.2. Okada Manila vendors and contractors; and
- 2.6.3. Okada Manila affiliated companies
- 2.7. Immediate family (spouses, children, siblings and parents) of Okada Manila employees. It shall be the responsibility of Okada Manila employees to inform their immediate relatives that they are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. By voluntarily registering in the Program, and/or participating in the activities offered by the Program, the Member consents for Okada Manila:
- 3.1 To collect and/or process all personal information or Personal Data required in the Program’s application form, these information being legal and regulatory requirements imposed by the government, in order to enroll the eligible applicant to become a Member, and thereafter enjoy membership benefits subject to this Terms and Conditions;
- 3.2 To communicate with Members via email, SMS, telephone, direct mail and other channels for Okada Manila to provide information about its products and services, to respond to your requests, complaints and inquiries, or to notify you about our complimentary, commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, and other direct marketing activities. A Member may request to opt-out anytime upon his/her request at the Membership and Rewards counter. The said request must be in the form of a written request, signed by the Member and delivered to the Membership & Rewards counter;
- 3.3 To process the Personal Data of the Members for the purpose of ensuring the Member’s safety and security, generate statistical insights, conducting research and analysis to improve customer experience or satisfaction, verifying the Member’s identity and store the Member’s KYC information, regularly updating your information in our database if requested, tracking the Member’s Rewards points, account details, and available offers, conducting credit checks in collaboration with credit bureaus if the Member avails of Okada Manila’s credit and cash checking facilities, among other declared purposes.
- 3.4 To use the Member’s photographs and/or videos for promotional activities and advertisements in Okada Manila’s social media pages and websites.
- 3.5 To share Member’s data to business affiliates and partners for marketing and analytic purposes. Member’s data will not be sold or be made available to the public.
- 3.6 To process and/or disclose your Personal Data to affiliated third parties or non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign for a purpose that is specifically indicated in the consent forms, reasonably necessary for Okada Manila to deliver its services, or required under relevant laws and regulations.
- 3.7 To process and/or disclose your Personal Data to regulatory bodies such as the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC), and other departments, bureaus, and agencies of the government including law enforcement agencies for Okada Manila to comply with a legal obligation under applicable laws.
4. For data privacy matters, Members may contact Okada Manila’s Data Privacy Officer at Data.PrivacyOfficer@okadamanila.com.
5. Applicants must present proof of government-issued photo identification document and complete RC membership application form at RC membership Counters:
- a. within the casino premises; and
- b. outside the casino premises but within the Okada Manila property to join the Program:
- 5.1. For local applicants, present a valid government-issued photo identification document; and
- 5.2. For foreign applicants, they are required to present a valid Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card or passport with the exception of the application or upgrade to Okada VIP (Junket) or Okada Club (in-house rolling) tier, where only a valid passport shall be accepted.
6. Applicants may register online at https://membership.okadamanila.com/signup.
7. Applicants must prepare the following as part of the online RC membership application process:
- 7.1. For local applicants, upload a valid government-issued photo identification document(s); and
- 7.2. For foreign applicants, they are required to upload a valid Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card or passport.
8. Applicants will receive an enrollment reference number as confirmation that they have successfully submitted their form.
9. To complete the online RC membership application, applicants are required to schedule a video call verification.
10. Upon successful membership registration, the member shall be notified via SMS of their new Reward Circle membership number.
The Loyalty Card
11. The Loyalty card is for the sole and exclusive use of the card owner and it is non-transferrable.
12. Any amount loaded or deposited in the Loyalty card are refundable.
13. Members are expected to never share their PIN with anyone. Any activities/transactions in your account are considered valid if your Member ID No and PIN have been entered correctly.
14. Okada Manila has the right to confiscate the Loyalty cards at any time.
15. Damaged cards will not be accepted for use and must be replaced at the Membership & Rewards counter.
16. Okada Manila is not responsible for lost or stolen Loyalty cards or any loss resulting thereof.
17. Okada Manila shall be under no obligation to issue a replacement card to the Member following its loss, damage or theft. Should Okada Manila issue a replacement Card, the Member acknowledges and agrees that Okada Manila shall deduct Points, as determined by Okada Manila, from the member's account as form of administrative fee. In the event that the Member’s Points are insufficient to cover the administrative fee, the Member shall pay the administrative fee in cash.
Reward Circle Program
18. Upon registration with Reward Circle, a Front Money Account will be automatically opened / activated for the member. The use of such account shall be subject to all applicable rules, terms and conditions of Okada Manila.
19. Members can earn Tier Points and Circle Points for qualified transactions through gaming activity in the casino.
20. Members can earn Lifestyle Points for qualified transactions in the hotel, spa, clubs, and at participating restaurants and outlets.
21. Points (i.e.,Tier Points, Circle Points, and Lifestyle Points unless otherwise specified) and benefits are non-transferable and can only be redeemed and availed by the Member. The Points shall be valid for twelve (12) months from the date earned on a first-in-first-out basis.
22. Points have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged or sold for cash or other consideration.
23. All Points accumulated by the Member shall be automatically cancelled without prior notice in the event of the following: (a) Member has no recorded gaming activity for a period of 12 consecutive months; or b) The 12-month validity period of Points has lapsed, all earned Circle Points and Lifestyle Points left unused on the Member’s account shall be cancelled on a first-in-first-out basis.
24. All matters and disputes arising out of this Program will be subject to the final decision of Okada Manila.
25. Members must present their Loyalty card upon availment of any Reward Circle’s discounts, benefits, entitlements, privileges or promotions.
26. Okada Manila, its affiliates and any participating merchants make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the Points Earning/ Redemption. All Points are void where prohibited by applicable local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
27. It is the responsibility of the member to inform Okada Manila of any change of contact details. Okada Manila shall not be held liable for any loss incurred due to Member’s failure to update their contact information.
28. Okada Manila employees may request the Member to present a valid government-issued photo identification document in addition to his/ her Loyalty Card when making a transaction.
29. Okada Manila reserves the right to modify, change and revise the rules, prizes, terms and conditions, and mechanics of any promotion in consultation with PAGCOR for regulatory approval. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to postponement, temporarily halt, or terminate the promotion, and/ or adjustment of the prize structure, type and distribution at its sole and absolute discretion.
30. Okada Manila, at any time, has the right to suspend or terminate the membership of any individual who :
- 30.1. violates the terms and conditions of the Program;
- 30.2. attempts to defraud the Program;
- 30.3. illegally obtains or uses the Program points;
- 30.4. provides false or inaccurate information during membership registration; or
- 30.5. violates the regulations set by PAGCOR
31. In the event of suspension / revocation / termination of the Membership, the member shall coordinate with Reward Circle Membership and Online Gaming hotline for the return or disposition of any remaining funds in the Front Money Account subject to any liabilities or accountabilities of the member to Okada Manila.
32. All decisions of Okada Manila in relation to the Program and participation in the Program are final, conclusive and binding.
33. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail; all other versions of this Terms and Conditions are only provided for reference. This Terms and Conditions supersede all previously issued Terms and Conditions.